What Personal Data do we collect?
When visiting our website, the only information you will be required to enter is your email address and this is only if you would like to receive our newsletter or other periodic communications.
If you are a client of Blue Robin, we collect the following data:
- Email Address
- Contact phone number
When and how do we collect your data?
We collect data from you when you subscribe to a newsletter. If you are an individual purchaser, your personal information is collected at the time that you first sign-in to use the Blue Robin website. Your information will only be shared with the support team and will not be shared with anyone else in the group.
How do we store your data?
If you have signed up for the newsletter on our website, your email address will be stored on our database, for future correspondence.
If you are an individual purchaser of a Blue Robin product or service, your data is stored on a secure data management system, that is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and it is only accessible by a dedicated it support team member.
We may on occasions use your email address if you signed up for our newsletter via our website to send you other marketing materials that we feel may be of interest to you, however if you do not want to receive any marketing material you have the option to unsubscribe and you will be deleted from our database.
What are your data protection rights?
Blue Robin would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights and every user is entitled to the following
- The right to access – you have the right to request the personal data that we hold on you.
- The right to rectification – you have the right to request that we correct any information you believe to be inaccurate or incomplete. In order to keep your data accurate, we would ask you to inform us of any changes i.e. change of address, contact numbers, or any other relevant information.
- The right to erasure (right to be forgotten) – you have the right to request that we erase your personal data under certain conditions. If we are unable to do this, we will contact you to explain the reason.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you, if you would like to exercise any of these rights please contact us by the following means.
- The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that we restrict processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. If we are unable to do this, we will contact you to explain the reason
- The right to object to processing – you have the right to object to us processing your personal data, under certain conditions. If we are unable to do this, we will contact you to explain the reason.
- The right to data portability – you have the right to request that data we have collected is transferred to another organisation or to yourself, under certain conditions. If we are unable to do this, we will contact you to explain the reason.
How do we protect your information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. The system we use requires 2- part identification in the form of username, password and Multi Factor Identification (MFA). This method provides an extra layer of security for our clients and employees. It addresses all the weaknesses associated with just using a username and password, as it requires at least two pieces of identity each piece must come from a different category i.e. something they know, something they have or something they are.
We only collect information that is relevant to your health management and this is kept to a minimum.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, it won’t affect the user’s experience.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personal data or sensitive personal data. If your information needs to be shared with a third-party you will be informed as to who and why your information will be shared, we will need your consent before sharing any information with a third-party.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We do not use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We do not use Google, as a third-party vendor, to serve ads on our site.
We agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
You can change your personal information by emailing us at [email protected]
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honour Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioural tracking.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act
We do not specifically market to anyone under the age of 16 years of age.
Fair Information Practices
Fair Information Practices Principles have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe.
We will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify you via email within 7 business days.
Recipients of emails have the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred;
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
We agree to the following:
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
Phone: +49 (0) 30 214 68973
Email: [email protected]